Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T1
Important safety instruction
- For indoor use only. If you want to put TOWNEW T1 under a desk or sink, please make sure that there is a 35cm distance above TOWNEW T1 and a 10cm distance besides TOWNEW T1 so that the lid sensor won't be triggered and keep the lid open all the time.
- Do not place near a heat source, rinse it, or soak it in water. Here's how to clean your TOWNEW T1
- Do not close the lid manually with your hand. In Auto-sensing mode, the lid will be closed after your hand is removed from the sensor zone. In Open-lid mode, touch the button once to close the lid.
- Do not use an unauthorized battery and power adaptor.
- Do not put too much trash.
- During sealing, do not open the lid.
- Turn off the power if TOWNEW T1 is not used for a long time. Leaving your TOWNEW T1 until it's running out of battery may damage the battery.
For more details, please read the printed user manual.
After unboxing, make sure to fully charge your TOWNEW T1 for 10 hours
while keeping it turned on with TOWNEW charger
. For maintenance, it is highly recommended to charge your TOWNEW T1 once a week to prevent the battery to be out-of-power because the battery can be damaged when it's drained.
Setting up your TOWNEW T1
Turn on your TOWNEW T1 and then install the refill ring as shown below.
That’s it! Your TOWNEW T1 is now ready for use.
Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T Air Lite
Important Safety Instructions For indoor use only. Charge TOWNEW only with its specified adapter with required safety certificates to avoid fire, electric shock, or personal injury. Do not rinse TOWNEW under the tap or immerse it in water or any ...
Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T3
Important Safety Instructions For indoor use only. Charge TOWNEW only with its specified adapter with required safety certificates to avoid fire, electric shock, or personal injury. Do not press or force the lid to close. Do not open the lid or cover ...
TOWNEW T1 Dimension Size of the T1 & T Air Lite Opening When the lid is opened, the height of the TOWNEW is about 27 inches. TOWNEW T Air Lite Dimension TOWNEW T3 Dimension Size of the T3 Opening Learn more TOWNEW model comparison and specifications ...
How to clean TOWNEW T Air Lite
TOWNEW T Air Lite is water-resistant with an IPX3 rating, so it can only handle water splashes. Therefore, to clean it please use a lightly dampened cloth with or without a cleaning product that's safe for ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) ...
How to change the bag refill / liner ring of TOWNEW T Air Lite
Make sure you get the correct type of refill ring. For TOWNEW T Air Lite, you'd need T1/T Air Lite Refill Ring. There are 2 options of bags for TOWNEW T Air Lite, including regular bags and biodegradable bags. Shop TOWNEW T1/T Air Lite Refill ...