Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T Air Lite
Important Safety Instructions
- For indoor use only.
- Charge TOWNEW only with its specified adapter with required safety certificates to avoid fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- Do not rinse TOWNEW under the tap or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
- Clean the plastic surface with a damp cloth.
- Only use TOWNEW for its intended purpose to avoid potential hazards or injury.
- Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself, otherwise, your warranty will be void.
- TOWNEW contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons.
- Turn off the power when TOWNEW is not in use.
- Do not place flammable, explosive, or burning/smoking objects in TOWNEW.
- TOWNEW can be used by children aged 8 years or above and person with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of TOWNEW in a safe way and understand the hazards involved by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with TOWNEW or do things that may defect the TOWNEW.
Setting up your TOWNEW T Air Lite
Step 1: Turn on the power switch located under the top compartment, plug the charging cable, and then wait for about 2 hours to fully charge the initial charging until the LED indicator is turned off.
Please do not use other than the specified adaptor(with input 5V 2A) because it may defect the battery
Step 2: Push the trash bag to fully fit the interior wall of the trash can
There you go! Now, you can start using your TOWNEW T Air Lite.
How to clean TOWNEW T Air Lite
TOWNEW T Air Lite is water-resistant with an IPX3 rating, so it can only handle water splashes. Therefore, to clean it please use a lightly dampened cloth with or without a cleaning product that's safe for ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) ...
Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T1
Important safety instruction For indoor use only. If you want to put TOWNEW T1 under a desk or sink, please make sure that there is a 35cm distance above TOWNEW T1 and a 10cm distance besides TOWNEW T1 so that the lid sensor won't be triggered and ...
Quick Start Guide for setting up your TOWNEW T3
Important Safety Instructions For indoor use only. Charge TOWNEW only with its specified adapter with required safety certificates to avoid fire, electric shock, or personal injury. Do not press or force the lid to close. Do not open the lid or cover ...
How to change the bag refill / liner ring of TOWNEW T Air Lite
Make sure you get the correct type of refill ring. For TOWNEW T Air Lite, you'd need T1/T Air Lite Refill Ring. There are 2 options of bags for TOWNEW T Air Lite, including regular bags and biodegradable bags. Shop TOWNEW T1/T Air Lite Refill ...
When and how to charge the battery of TOWNEW T Air Lite correctly
When your T Air Lite is running out of battery, it will beep and flash continuously. Then, please keep the power ON and use the specified adaptor(with input 5V 2A) to charge it. Please do not use anything other than the specified charger adaptor ...