When I swipe my hand above TOWNEW T1 the lid isn't opened
First, make sure that you're on the Auto-sensing Mode. If you're in Open-lid mode, the infrared sensor is OFF, so waving your hand won't open the lid. To switch between lid modes, simply touch the button once.
See how both lid modes work below.
1. Proof of defect in the form of a video that shows:
- Your TOWNEW T1 is being plugged into the power and the power switch is ON
- You try to open the lid with the sensor
- You touch the button to open the lid and then close the lid
2. Photo of the label in the bottom part of your TOWNEW T1.
3. S/N number on the bottom of the trash can. Please see the picture below to see the location of the S/N number.
4. Your proof of purchase, detailed address, and phone number.
6. The color of your TOWNEW T1.
How to open the lid of TOWNEW T1
Auto-sensing Mode An infrared sensor is installed on the top of TOWNEW T1, it will sense an object within 35cm. So, to open the lid, you just need to swipe your hand above TOWNEW T1. Open-lid Mode If you want to keep the lid remains open, touch the ...
How to open the lid of TOWNEW T3
Auto-sensing Mode An infrared sensor is installed on the top of TOWNEW T3, it will sense an object within 35 cm above it. To open the lid, you just need to swipe your hand above TOWNEW T3. When there is no object detected, the lid will close ...
TOWNEW T1 Dimension Size of the T1 & T Air Lite Opening When the lid is opened, the height of the TOWNEW is about 27 inches. TOWNEW T Air Lite Dimension TOWNEW T3 Dimension Size of the T3 Opening
How to clean TOWNEW T Air Lite
TOWNEW T Air Lite is water-resistant with an IPX3 rating, so it can only handle water splashes. Therefore, to clean it please use a lightly dampened cloth with or without a cleaning product that's safe for ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) ...
What makes TOWNEW different from other trash can?
TOWNEW can make taking out the trash to be simpler, easier, and cleaner. With a touch of a button, TOWNEW will seal the bag and put the new bag on place. You just need to take out the sealed trash bag. That's it! No bad smell, no spill, no need to ...